A classic device for attaching a secure electronic signature A qualified certificate included in the suite can be used to sign social insurance declarations, for example.
- with a card reader (valid for 1 or 2 years);
- without a card reader (valid for 1 or 2 years) designed specifically for cryptographic card reader holders
Content of the suite:
- A cryptographic card (same size as a bank card)
- An card reader ACS ACR39U-U1 (available only in suites with a card reader)
- A CD-ROM disc with complimentary software
- for proCertum CardManager card support,
- for signing and verification of e-documents/files.
- The CERTUM qualified certificate – the only one in Poland that is automatically recognized by ADOBE software as trusted.
- A qualified time stamp with service activation (5,000 pcs/month)
|Check out the new certificate activation process.!|