- How is the order fulfilled?
- The order is fulfilled promptly after the payment for the order has been registered.
- The status of the order can be tracked on the 'MY ORDERS' list.
- Delivery will be effected by a third party courier at the address specified in the order form.
- A VAT invoice will be issued after a shipment of all the goods ordered by the customer has been arranged and the fictitious invoice paid.
- How long does it take to deliver your ordered goods?
- Time of delivery
- Time of delivery includes the lead time and the period of time a third party courier takes to deliver your order.
- Normally, the order is delivered within 7 working days after payment for the ordered goods has been received into Asseco Data Systems S.A. bank account. The customer is emailed or contacted with via the Call Centre about any changes to the time of delivery or that the fulfilment of the order is impossible to be carried out.
- Parcels are delivered by a third party courier. Time of delivery is up to five working days beginning the day of sending the parcel.
- What is the cost of carriage?
- Delivery and carriage costs
- The cost of carriage is related to the quantity of the ordered kits - one kits weighs 0.25 kg.
- The cost of carriage is specified on the invoice – see price list below.
- The parcels are delivered to the addresses within Poland, EU and Russia only.
- The customer should inspect the parcel upon taking delivery from the courier and report possible remarks pertaining to the goods by leaving his or her annotations on the consignment note at the time of confirming delivery of the parcel.
The cost of carriage within Poland
Weight Net price in PLN up to 3kg 17,50 from 3 to 10 kg 20,00 from 10 to 20 kg 22,00 from 20 to 31,5 kg 50,00
The cost of carriage within EU and Russia
Weight Net price in EUR up to 31,5kg 30,00
- What methods of payment are available?
Means of payment within Poland:A bank transfer - you can pay online, at the post office or in a bank. The goods/activation code will be sent to you after payment has been received and registered. All the necessary details for making a bank transfer will be sent at your email address and will be included in the order form.
Online transfer- you can transfer your payment via:
- mTransfer (mBank)
- MultiTransfer (MultiBank)
- Millennium – Płatności Internetowe (Bank Millennium S.A.)
- Płacę z Nordea (Nordea)
- Przelew24 (BZ WBK)
- Przelew z BPH
- Płacę iPKO
- Płacę z Inteligo (Inteligo)
- Pekao24przelew (Bank Pekao S.A.)
- Płacę z Citi Handlowego (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. Citi Handlowy)
- Płać z BOŚ(Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A.)
- Płacę z Alior Bank (Alior Bank S.A.)
- MeritumBank Przelew (Meritum Bank ICB S.A)
- Pay Way Toyota Bank (Toyota Bank Polska S.A.)
- Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
- ING Bank Slaski S.A.
- Invest Bank S.A.
- Kredyt Bank S.A.
- Lukas Bank S.A.
- Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
Means of payment within EU and Russia:
A bank transfer- you can pay online, at the post office or in a bank. The goods/activation code will be sent to you after payment has been received and registered. All the necessary details for making a bank transfer will be sent at your email address and will be included in the order form.
- How can you make a complaint?
- 1. Complaints can be brought:
- by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by sending a fax at 91 48 01 223,
- by sending a letter to the headquarters of the company at
Asseco Data Systems S.A.
ul. Królowej Korony Polskiej 21
with a note on the envelope which reads 'Customer Services Team'.
- name or first and last name and the address of the customer,
- description/matter of the complaint,
- an official entitlement to claim for the value mentioned in the complaint in the form of the purchase invoice relating to the damaged goods, which also applies to high value parcels.
- a certificate of posting (copy of the consignment note)
- an official letter including a claim for reimbursement if the complaint pertains to payment reimbursement,
- all receipts relating to costs of bringing the complaint,
- a list of attached documents; copy of the complaint report if the complaint pertains to parcel deficiencies or damages,
- signature or signature and stamp of the customer.
4. All complaints pertaining to parcel deficiencies or damages should be brought in by mail within seven working days beginning the day the goods have been collected. Otherwise your complaint will be rejected.