Asseco Data Systems S.A. Internet Shop - Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement defines the rules relating to downloading, processing and protection of the personal data received from a customer who makes a purchase at the Internet Shop.
- Internet Shop – the Internet Shop is available at https://sklep.certum.pl and run by Asseco Data Systems S.A.;
- Customer - a natural person, legal person or organization which is not a legal entity;
- Product – a software licence, service or material object manufactured or produced by Asseco Data Systems S.A. or other entities, with its original packaging containing all the components such as instructions, software CD or a smart card reader, which is on sale at the Internet Shop;;
- Asseco Data Systems S.A. – Asseco Data Systems S.A. with its registered office in Gdynia (81-387), ul. Żwirki i Wigury 15, entered into the register of businesses of the National Court Register under number 0000421310, maintained by the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number]: 817-035-94-58, REGON [Polish National Business Registry Number]: 180853177, and a share capital of PLN 83,425,170.00 (paid up in full);;
- Newsletter - an electronic bulletin containing commercial information on the Products;
- Cookies – text files which are stored on the mass storage memory in the device used by the Customer while visiting the Internet Shop;
- Google Analytics – a piece of software which tracks traffic on the Internet Shop website and monitors online marketing campaigns;
- Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29th August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.
II. The set of data captured by the Internet Shop:
- In order to make a purchase of the Products which are on sale at the Internet Shop the Customer has to register first.
- On registration with the Internet Shop the Customer sets up their account by providing the following details:
- first and last names or the company name (in the case of an entity which runs a business)
- home address or premises address (in the case of an entity which runs a business)
- delivery address
- NIP number (VAT Identification Number)
- email address
- phone number.
- The login and password that the Customer will use to log into their account must be protected against unauthorized persons.
- While visiting the Internet Shop the following set of data received from the Customer is automatically captured by the Google Analytics service:
- their IP address and domain name,
- the browser they use,
- their operating system.
- The Internet Shop automatically tracks the Customer's geographical data and all the details pertaining to their visit to the website which are used solely for the purpose of personalizing the products on offer at the Internet Shop.
- On registration with the Internet Shop the Customer can give their consent to receive commercial information as set out in Art. 2, item 2 of the Act of on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended) by checking the appropriate box on the registration form.
- Once the Customer has completed their order their account can be deleted at their explicit request. By deleting the Customer's account a physical removal of all their personal data stored on the electronic data storage devices is performed.
III. The use of the Customer's personal data by the Internet Shop.
- Pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended the Customer has the right to access their personal data as well as to correct, amend, update, rectify and have them deleted at their request. In order to do so they have to log into their account at https://sklep.certum.pl, click on the "Your account" tab and update their previously saved personal data. If you want to delete your account you have to contact us by phone, send us an email at email@example.com or send a registered letter at the following address:
Asseco Data Systems S.A.
ul. Królowej Korony Polskiej 21
- The personal data provided by the Customer on registration with the Internet Shop will be used for the purpose of their logging into the Internet Shop, as well as for the appropriate fulfilment of the orders placed by the Customer and marketing and promotional purposes.
- The shipping companies receive this part of the Customer's personal data which ensures the proper order fulfilment, i.e. delivery of the ordered Products at the Customer's address.
- The Customer's personal data is also made available to the government administration bodies, police services or judicial system at their explicit request and only in the event of circumstances determined by the laws which are legally binding.
- The Customer can give their consent to receive the Newsletter. In order to do so they have to fill in the field relating to the Newsletter by giving their email address or check the box 'Yes, I am interested in the new Asseco Data Systems products and want to receive the latest information about them' on registration with sklep.certum.pl.
- While visiting the Internet Shop the DoubleClick Cookies are stored on the mass storage memory of the Customer's device. They collect all the information about the way the Customer uses the Internet Shop content. The Cookies include a unique, 18 digit identification number which is randomly generated by the browsers installed on the Customer's devices.
- The identification number of the Customer's device saved in the Double Click Cookie file is added to the remarketing list which is stored on the Google servers and grouped accordingly.
- The information saved in the Cookies which are stored on the Customer's mass storage memory is then used for remarketing.
- Remarketing means using the information in the Cookies by the outside suppliers in order to place advertisements pertaining to the data collected from the Customer while visiting the Internet Shop.
- The Customer can deactivate cookies in the browser by disabling Google Ads or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website.
- In no way do the Cookies modify the remaining data stored on the Customer's mass storage memory and have influence on their operating system.
VI. Final provisions
- The Internet Shop reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. The Civil Code laws along with the laws of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data shall govern all other issues which are not governed by this Privacy Statement.
- This Privacy Statement is effective from 4 December 2015.